BECOME A FRIEND OF GREYSTANES
Donating to Greystanes allows you to help make positive change in the lives of people with disabilities and their families.
- Your donation will allow Greystanes to continue to provide high quality support to people with disabilities.
- Many of the people need significant support and person centred active support is about facilitating engagement, interaction and opportunity in everyday life activities.
- Donations over $2 are tax deductible and we will send you a receipt.
- Please contact our Community Engagement Coordinator on 0439 990 249 or email for more information.
How To Donate
- EFT: Greystanes Disability Services, National Australia Bank, BSB 082-656 A/C 046128384
- Cheque/money order: Greystanes Disability Services, PO Box 7229, Leura NSW 2780
By remembering Greystanes in your Will, you have the opportunity to make positive change in the lives of people with disabilities and their families into the future.
A gift in your Will can be in the form of a legacy of a specific dollar amount, a percentage gift of your estate after your other gifts, taxes and debts have been fulfilled or a specific item of value such as shares, jewellery or an art collection.
We understand your family and loved ones come first. If you are considering a gift to Greystanes, you are strongly encouraged to discuss your plans with your family and to speak to your solicitor. Getting legal advice will ensure that your wishes are properly expressed and that the correct legal wording used for that your gift does not fail.
Leaving a gift to Greystanes will support a better future for people with disabilities and their families. Your legacy will also ensure the sustainability of Greystanes so that we can continue to provide high-quality, community-based, person-centred services and programs to people with multiple disabilities and complex health support needs in the future.
We will always respect your privacy and recognise that your Will is personal to you. We will handle your gift with respect and sensitivity.
For a bequest to Greystanes, the following wording is recommended:
“I give and bequeath to Greystanes Disability Services (ABN 48 002 905 802) [a percentage or specific share] of the residue of my estate; or [a set dollar amount] or [specific items of value] for general use [or you may prefer to specify a use] and I declare that the receipt of the Company Secretary or other authorised officer shall be sufficient discharge to my trustees for the said bequest.”
For more information about leaving a gift in your Will, contact our Company Secretary on:
Phone 0477 605 303
The information you provide will remain strictly confidential. At all times your privacy will be respected.